Detoxification of our blood on a regular basis is important. We daily ingest toxins whether it be from the food we eat, or the air we breathe which hampers normal functioning of our organs. Detoxification of the blood helps to remove these toxins and improve functioning of the kidneys and liver. Purifying the blood will help remove these toxins which normally create havoc in the body (i.e., headaches, fatigue, allergies, low immunity, and several other health problems). With healthy blood, our body can function better and has an easier time carrying nutrients and oxygen to all parts of your body.
This blood purifying recipe will help cleanse your blood, and leave you feeling refreshed.
- 2 beets (powerful blood cleanser, and “builders” of the blood)
- 1 clove garlic (slows down hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis) and lowers blood pressure)
- 1 bunch dandelion greens (nourishes your blood, supports the liver)
- 2 apples (blood sugar regulation)
- 1 inch ginger (great for enzyme support and inhibits blood clots from forming)
- 2 lemons (vitamin C – antioxidants!)