Jagriti Singh Rajput is a talented 21 years old fashion content creator from Lucknow. Jagriti started a year back and her blog is all about street style and grunge fashion. Fashion Herald couldn’t help noticing this young blogger and her great work.
How did you first get into blogging and what inspired you?
– I came into this field because I always had the urge to become a fashion icon, not only in Lucknow but in the world.
I started because I saw alot of mainstream fashion here, but nothing experimental or trends that is challenging. So that inspired me to create something which is new in town.
What according to you are your qualities that help you in blogging.
-. Blogging/influencing is a business but intially you have to built an audience.
Qualities will be – 1) create something which is new
How do you manage your time to run your blog efficiently
– my passion is FASHION, and if you are passionate about something, you figure Everything out. Specially time.
What do you do in your spare time?
I have a brand called “bomzyofficial” . So I manage that.
What was the most challenging moment in your blogging career so far.
– To bring styles and trends apart from “ethnic”
Also, managing shoot location, wearing outfits which is rare here. It’s a little difficult.
Can you name some of your favourite bloggers and why they are your favourite?
– I am a big fan of song of style , Kelsey Simon, Shay Mitchell.
Who was your first style icon?
– Priyanka Chopra. The international style statement is to die for. Specially when she launched her single “in my city” it really blew my mind.
Your most memorable project so far
– I got featured in cosmopolitan October issue 2018.
– Also, to get appreciation from style icon like Sonam Kapoor was big deal for me. It was shocking when I saw her comment on my picture.
What 3 things does anyone starting in your field need to know
– focus on quality content not quantity content.
– maintain a signature style of your own.
– have patience.
Follow jagriti on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sheprettylaw/