She has also delivered workshops on entrepreneurship at major B-schools (FMS/IIMs/Miranda House/IMT) and her start-up has been covered by yourstory/IndianExpress/idiva. She has been featured as top 10 Indian women, who made big online, and women’s web saw her as an incredible women entrepreneur. She also authored book Superwomen, the book that talks about the journeys of women entrepreneurs, and the book has been constantly topping the non-fiction charts at various bookstores. Her book “Supercouples” is about couple-preneurs and their journey of balancing the relationship and work. Supersiblings is the 3rd in series and captures the essence of sibling and startup together.
- How hard it is being a women entrepreneur ?
- What was the biggest challenge you faced in starting your initiative and how did you overcome it?
- What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our entrepreneur readers?
- What has been the most effective marketing initiatives or programs you have used to promote your business?
- Are there any resources or tools you’d like to share with other small business owners that have helped you run your business? If yes, please describe.
- Do you have any new projects coming up (or have you just completed a big project ~ reached a milestone, etc.)? If so, please tell us about it.
- What do you do for fun/relaxation?
- What’s the best way for the readers of Fashion Herald Magazine to connect with you?