Jainee Gandhi is the founder of Imagedge Academy that aims to coach, support, enhance, train, further, enable and every other word that means adding value, in the domain of Image Consulting Industry and Services.
Imagedge Academy provides Image consultant training & courses in Mumbai & Singapore. They also work as Personal Stylist, Fashion Consultant, Image Consultant with services like Personal Style Evaluation, Personal Shopping & Styling, Wardrobe Evaluation, Body and Face Shape Evaluation, Corporate Image Consultant, Corporate Training on executive presence, students training & development in Mumbai & Singapore.
- What or who has been your greatest influence in business and why?
There has not been just one influence, many instances, many people that influence and are the reason. The main attributes that I would say influence me are the zeal to succeed honestly.
- What would you say is your greatest professional accomplishment to date?
Each client is special, I get to unlearn and relearn a lot of things from them. I have been blessed to be at the right place at the right time and get a first movers advantage in this industry in India. I have launched my Image Academy in India and Singapore, this academy not provides just Image training but globally certified Image training with all tools, materials of international standards. Putting together this has been the biggest accomplishment so far.
- What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers?
Patience and Perseverance are what I have learned in this business. The best advice I have received is “ASK”… it’s such a simple yet powerful advice. Most of the big assignments i have had are because i asked or rather was not afraid to ask.
- What has been the most effective marketing initiatives or programs you have used to promote your business?
Mine is a consulting business, so I have always believed that I am my own product and my own visiting card. The most effective marketing technique has been networking to meet new people and not just networking to get work assignments. I also use social media to a great extent to help me further my business.
- Are there any resources or tools you’d like to share with other small business owners that have helped you run your business? If yes, please describe.
My absolute favorite book is “OUTLIERS” by Malcolm Gladwell. it is not specifically targeted for entrepreneurs, but the whole concept of why is someone successful is mind-blowing. I would suggest, read stories of entrepreneurs that you can relate top, make friends with people in similar fields, they can be your sounding board as well.
- Do you have any new projects coming up (or have you just completed a big project ~ reached a milestone, etc.)? If so, please tell us about it.
Like I said am super excited to start this Academy “ImagedgeAcademy.com” in India and Singapore right now. Besides, that one project is almost on the competition stage but can’t divulge information until its launched 🙂
- What do you do for fun/relaxation?
Pamper my self. I love getting my nails done or get a massage. Reading a book these days is more like work than relation so, I am guilty of being vain and getting my nails done 😉
- What’s the best way for the readers of Fashion Herald Magazine to connect with you?
Website : www.imagedgeAcademy.com
Styleblog : www.stylingredefine.com
LinkedIn : Jainee Bhandari Gandhi
Facebook : Jainee Gandhi
Twitter: Jainee Gandhi